The UOC Strategic Plan is the road map that accompanies the University's strategy.
About the library
The Library is integrated into the UOC classrooms, too, and you will find many of its resources in the Learning resources section of the Virtual Campus.
The UOC Library has opened six calls for applications for non-curricular internships.
You’ll learn alongside a team of professionals. Get to know us!
You’ll have a flexible timetable so you can combine the internship with your studies.
You’ll get to know a Library born in the digital era that mentors students, researchers and teaching staff in their work.
No fetching coffee or making photocopies! On this internship, we want you to say what you think and play an active role.
The internship will take place online, although we may ask students to attend occasional in-person team meetings at the internship centre, located in the UOC's Barcelona centre (Rambla del Poblenou, 156).
The home of the learning resources kitchen.
Selection and dissemination of content. Our faculty reference librarians provide support to the teaching staff and help them choose the best learning resources for UOC courses. These professionals know which sources to go to and how to find the necessary information at any given time. In this internship you will help the subject librarians choose the best information sources to meet the needs of each case.
Production of learning resources. When a teacher asks for new material at our University, a multidisciplinary team helps the teacher choose the format best matched to the course (a video, a website, a novelette, etc). From that point onwards, the gearwheels start turning: the project is planned and monitored. In this internship you will be providing support for management and editorial control.
Learn about the inner workings of the ETHE.
Content dissemination. You will participate in communication tasks related to the dissemination of content published in the UOC's ETHE focuses on research into online higher education.
Social media management. You will be involved in publishing content for these journals on academic and generalist social media platforms, the aim being to consolidate their positioning. You will also participate in the production of monitoring reports to analyse the results.
Editorial support. You will liaise with the journal's community of collaborators and users (editorial committee, authors, readers, etc).
You will become familiar with linguistic quality analysis methods and strategies, which is a fundamental aspect of the work done by a professional language consultant.
- You will assist with ensuring the quality of the learning resources produced by the UOC by carrying out language reviews of the texts.
- You will check content written in Catalan and Spanish for linguistic accuracy (spelling, grammar, vocabulary and graphic and typographic conventions) and help with tasks related to the identification and resolution of translation issues.
You'll be providing support for the university's academic publishing of books and journals.
- For the duration of the internship you must be enrolled on one of the following programmes: bachelor's degree, diplomatura, llicenciatura/licenciatura, enginyeria/ingeniería, master's degree, postgraduate course or specialization course.
- If you are on first cycle or bachelor's degree programmes, you need to have passed 50% of the programme's credits (from the total of all the credits you have passed, recognized and enrolled on).
- The internship must be related to your programme.
If you’re a UOC student, access the internships tool and select the option UOC non-curricular internships. Register and you’ll be able to access the list of offers.
If you’re not studying at the UOC, send an email with your CV to email@example.com, indicating the title of the internship.