Manage your search data
We can advise you on all aspects of research data management before, during and at the end of the project. We want to ensure that the FAIR principles (findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable) are always adhered to.
We can support you in your research data management before, during and at the end of the project.
How it works?
Access the list of services offered by the Research and Innovation office (ARI) with your username and password
Fill in the form with your query. We can support you in the following cases, depending on your needs:
Writing up and reviewing your data management plan (DMP).
Publishing your research data as open access in accordance with FAIR criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes: for projects funded under the Horizon 2020 programme, the costs associated with providing open access to research data and creating a DMP can be claimed as eligible costs.
In general, researchers are asked to include the following:
- A description of the data to be collected/created.
- Data collection and management standards/methods.
- Ethical and intellectual property problems or restrictions.
- Data sharing and access plans.
- Long-term preservation strategy.
There are many examples available.
- An AHRC technical plan from the University of Bristol.
- Example plans of the programme on rural economy and land use between councils (BBSRC, ESRC and NERC).
- Over twenty DMP scientists introduced at the United States National Science Foundation (NSF) by researchers from the University of California San Diego.