A platform for economic press and current affairs. It gathers text from national and international daily newspapers and periodical publications and it has a very complete advanced search tool that gives precise results. It is a very good option if you have to track a market's evolution, analyse a current news item, or investigate the growth of a global corporation. Another key point is that it allows you to download the complete text of a large number of news reports at the same time.
- Study area
- Subject: Multidisciplinary
- What can you find?
- Subject: Newspapers / Magazines
- Bear in mind
Among the content available at the Library, you will find:
- National, international and regional news from daily newspapers such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Times, The Wall Street Journal or the Financial Times.
- General interest magazines and publications, for example, Forbes or Newsweek. Information from news agencies (AFP, Reuters, Dow Jones, etc.).
- Television or radio podcasts from the BBC, CNN or ABC.
- Company reports.
- Photo agencies (Reuters or Knight Ridder).
- European Union Law.
- Who can access this?
Student, Research staff, Teaching staff, Affiliated teaching staff, Administrative staff