Your Publons profile has moved to Web of ScienceSubject: Multidisciplinary06/09/22
Your profile will work the same as before and with the same information, but with a new look
Anyone going to publons.com will be automatically redirected to the Web of Science page
If in any doubt about this change, send your questions to our Publishing with impact service
Publons was created as a free platform to showcase peer review contributions in the academic community and help journals find profiles of reviewers with whom they could collaborate. A full integration of Publons in the Web of Science (WoS) database has been due to take place since its acquisition by Clarivate Analytics. This integration was completed over the course of August, and researchers' profiles were transferred from Publons to WoS.
Your profile is now displayed like this:
- You can manage your profile and edit your details easily from just one platform rather than two. Now, Web of Science is the single point of access for your old Publons profile, and you can log in using the same username and password as before.
- Use the side menu to edit your profile and to manage notifications and saved searches.
- You'll receive an automatic alert when someone cites a publication from your profile indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection.
- The Author Impact Beamplot displays details of your publications and peer reviews.
- Your profile will be visible in a database used by 15 million people in over 9,000 institutions around the world.
- Will researchers' profiles continue to be public following the move to WoS? Your profile will remain freely available for anyone to see, so people without a subscription to WoS will still be able to look you up. However, they won't see entries from authors or documents you haven't claimed.
- If I don't have publications on WoS, can I have a Web of Science ResearcherID? Yes, you can have this unique identifier.
- Will I still be able to add publications that aren't in WoS to my profile? Yes.
- Will I still be able to sync my WoS profile with my ORCID iD? Yes, sync your account with your ORCID iD.
Find out more about the change in this guide from Clarivate.
If you have any queries, please contact our Publishing with impact service; in the form, select the Standardize your signature option.