Classroom - Learning Resources
Access all the essential resources that you need to study and pass the subjects on which you have enrolled. These resources may be UOC-learning resources, articles, book chapters, study guides, legal texts or web links. You'll also find shortcuts to learning support spaces, such as The Library Replies and the O2 institutional repository. This space was created by the subject teaching staff with advice from the Library.
How does it work?
If you are a student, you can consult the Learning Resources space from any of the subjects on which you have enrolled.
You can also consult the latest version of the UOC-generated learning resources for the subjects you have studied through Campus > Personal Area > My Learning Resources
If you are a lecturer, you can consult the instructions and calendars established in the TEACHING section
People responsible for each department
- Arts and Humanities - Bárbara Badell, Joan Puig
- Economics and Business Studies - Albert Cervera, Cecília Lacueva
- Law and Political Science - Elisabet Cervera, Mireia Castillón
- Health Sciences - Àgueda Mercadal, Mireia Castillón
- Psychology and Educational Sciences - Àgueda Mercadal, Gustavo Fernández
- Information and Communication Sciences - Neus Malagarriga, Joan Puig
- IT, Multimedia and Telecommunications - Lis Balcells, Adrián de Mon
- Doctoral programmes - Elisabet Cervera, Magda Lizano