I can’t access a Library resource. What do I have to do?
When you can’t access a Library resource, please contact the Library Replies service. To be able to deal with your request, we need the following information:
- The name of the resource you can’t access.
- The path followed to get to the resource: via a classroom or directly from the Library website?
- The browser used.
- A screen capture with the error shown when you try to access the resource (to take a screen capture press the “Print Screen” key and then open a Word document and use the Edit > Paste option).
- Where applicable, the error message shown by the system.
- Where applicable, the message from your antivirus software.
The Library user services will get back to you as soon as they possibly can.