I'm having trouble gaining accessing to an e-resource. What do I do?
As a first step, try deleting the cookies from your browser.
How to delete cookies
If the problem persists, contact us at The Library Replies.
We will ask you to provide the following information:
- Name of the resource that you can't access.
- The path you have followed to access the resource. For example, did you try to access through the online classroom or from the Library's website?
- The browser you are using.
- A full screenshot with the error that appears when you try to access the resource (to do this, press the print screen key on the keyboard and then open a Word document and use the option Edit > Paste.
- If applicable, the error message given by the system.
- If applicable, the anti-virus programme you use.