How do I look for an article?
The search engine will help you quickly find the article you are looking for.
- Fill in the search fields related with the title or author of the article that you are looking for, and use the filters in the left-hand menu to refine your results.
- If you want to locate an article, select E-Article from the Format function.
- If you know the title of the publication or journal that the article you are interested belongs to, you can use the E-Journals and E-Books A-Z list.
- In some cases, the titles may not be indexed in the Library's general search engine but are included in the A-Z list. If you still cannot find the document after doing all this, you can use the Electronic Documents Supply Service.
- Contact The Library Replies if you have any questions.