How can I sign up for Dialnet’s electronic abstract service?
To subscribe to the alert services and access the other customizable options, you need to register with your UOC email address.
As a user of the UOC Library, you can:
1. Select journals and receive electronic alerts with the abstracts when new issues are published.
2. Use the advanced search option.
3. Select documents from the search results.
4. Export documents to bibliographic managers or send them by email.
5. Receive timely information on the availability of documents in the UOC Library.
6. Get the full text for documents available directly from the Dialnet service and request those that are not available via the UOC Library’s document supply service (with the corresponding fees).
For further assistance, the Cómo usar Dialnet has a series of video tutorials offering more details on how to register, subscribe to journal abstract alerts or carry out searches, etc.