Request a learning resources search
Do you need a tailored information search to prepare to teach a new course, redesign an existing one or deploy a new programme? Ask us here.
Make your request
How it works?
Based on the information you need, we will provide a selection of learning resources in response to questions such as:
- What resources on the topic are available in the Library?
- Are there any open-access materials, or materials licensed for teaching, on this topic?
- What are the key authors or leading institutions on the topic?
- What learning resources are available for starting up a new programme?
Frequently Asked Questions
Any resources listed in the report that interest you can be requested as a resource for your course:
- You can ask us to purchase a book via the service if it is recommended reading.
- Ask for any classroom resource, including e-books, via the Learning Resource Requests tool.
In the form you can specify the type of resources you want, such as: UOC resources, e-books, articles, databases, book chapters, videos, websites, case studies, legislation, regulations and standards, films, theses, etc.