We mentor you throughout the research publication process, providing you with information ranging from what you need to consider when writing and publishing an article, to how to identify the journals in which to publish, open-access publishing and key aspects with regard to intellectual property and copyright.
When you publish, we recommend you bear the following questions in mind:
- What is open access? What are its benefits?
- What are the key aspects of writing an article?
- How should scientific articles at the UOC be signed?
- Why is it important to create the ORCID ID author identifier?
- What is intellectual property? What is copyright?